Students who are over the age of 13 (not minors) must follow these steps to set up their Garbanzo accounts:
- Teacher provides the class URL and class invitation code
- Student enters the URL in browser and input class invite code. Please note: this will not work if any other user on the computer is currently logged into Garbanzo. Log out of other Garbanzo sessions before students visit the classroom URL!
- Student fills out the form with their information (name, birthday, email address, Username and Password)
- Student agree to the terms and conditions
- Student logs in and complete assigned lessons!
In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), students that are under the age of 13 must obtain 'email plus' parental approval in order to create a Garbanzo account.